Welcome to O'Keefe Financial Planning
Finding a Financial Planner who can offer quality personalised advice can be a difficult task. Tony holds his own Financial Services Licence and is authorised to advise you on a wide range of financial products and superannuation. This offering also includes direct shares. Tony’s advice is always consistent with your goals and objectives and personal circumstances.
Questions to ask when seeking to engage a Financial Planner
Below are a few questions you should ask, prior to engaging a Financial Planner's services. The answers to these questions will assist in choosing a Financial Planner who has your best interest, as their No. 1 priority, and is not influenced by "head office bias".
It is prudent to remember the old adage... "You cannot serve two masters".
- How are you qualified and experienced?
- What professional associations are you a member of?
- Do you hold your own Australian Financial Services Licence, or are you an Authorised Representative of a Dealer Group (Licence Holder)?
- If you are an Authorised Representative, who owns your Dealer Group?
- Is your Dealer Group owned by a major bank, or life insurance organisation?
- Does the owner of your Dealer Group design and provide financial products for the use of financial planners attached to the group?